By morning, I could think a little clearer. I realized it’s not heatstroke.
He’s still sweating & peeing. He is a bit cranky, but the fever seems to be less or gone? We debated about just taking a rest day, which we probably should have done, but I knew they had medical stations in the parks & figured if he started with an earache or sore throat or something, we might be better off there anyway. So we decided to go to DHS. TSMM was one of the little kids favorite rides, and mine too.
I had an ADR at 50s PT that day, anyway. Everyone was up, so we went ahead & tried to make RD, too. I realized I left out our Space Mountain pic from the day before & some better pictures of our first MK day on Buzz. Some of us were obviously more serious about our Buzz game than others.
No comments:
Post a Comment