My attempt to make RD fails. The boys refuse to get up!!
Fine we’re leaving you at the cabin. As we are walking up to security, we hear the opening show already going on. Ugh. Emily HAS to do Dumbo again, so I get the stroller & take push her & Joshy to Dumbo. We waited in that line for 35 minutes!!!
So not worth it to me, but it was to Emily, so we did it. Jackson thought he’d rather NOT do Dumbo…again. I mean, he thought it was a baby ride the first day. So, Danny takes him to get FPs for Buzz then ride Space. As we are riding Dumbo, we can see them over at Pooh. They have already moved the stroller & are looking bored. We get on Pooh about 9:50 and wait maybe 5 minutes to ride, after which the children all end up with toys. Disney is manipulative. Today is Disney Survivor! Danny wanted to wear these on our departure day, but I liked them too much to wear them on a plane!
We walk through TL to get Space FPs & ride Buzz with the FPs from earlier. This was one of their favorite rides! I think it had stopped for a minute, at this point. If so, it's a REALLY bad picture. If it's still moving, not so bad!
The last picture in this series is the line. For Buzz. Between 10 & 10:30!! It actually stretched all the way to the building in the background. So glad we weren't "them" this trip, and DH was singing TGM praises, at this point, too! Then we go to AL, which we hadn’t seen at all on day 1, by design & broken rides. First ride was Pirates.
Complete walk-on. Emily & Joshua were not at all happy that it was in the dark, and Emily nearly lost it when we had that drop, but all survived. I thought they did a really good job with Jack Sparrow, too. We decided to FP Jungle Cruise. I had done it before &, while cute, it is not worth waiting 30 minutes. By this time, Alec has called. He decided to come to MK, after all. He rode Space first thing, then I told him to come FP JC so he could ride it with us after lunch. We go on to ride Aladdin. Which I had to DRAG Emily on. It’s just like Dumbo!! I had to wait 35 minutes for that stupid ride, you can wait 5 to ride another just like it.
Danny had gone to move the stroller or something, but luckily we were all wearing our WDW Survivor shirts, so people let him through the line to meet up with us. He didn’t add any more seats onto our group, anyway, so I didn’t feel too bad about it. Especially since Emily was being a pill. We had an 11:30 ADR at Crystal Palace. Alec had already gotten in line & checked us in as we were walking up from AL. Almost as soon as he got back over to us, our name was called. As you can see, it was already threatening rain.
This was a really fun meal! Character interaction wasn’t fabulous, but we were hungry & trying to eat, too. Tigger was Joshy's favorite. I think he covered him with a mac & cheese hug! We were seated in the room to the right at the first table the characters come to, which was kind of a pain. They kind of came out of nowhere (from behind the giant garden), so we couldn't really prepare for them. The food was good, but people are really rude. There was one family who kept sending their kids to other people’s tables to see the characters. And, no, they were no foreign. American, just rude.
I mean, really, this is a character meal. They come to EVERY table! While we were there, we saw a girl who looked almost EXACTLY like my oldest niece!! She also said more than once that she had to double take at some of the pictures, because Joshua looked like her younger daughter with his hair curled up in the humidity! I really liked these character topiaries!! I can't figure out why I only took pictures with my phone?
After lunch, it’s about 12:50, so we ride JC with our FPs. The driver was funny, & Danny chuckled at all his corny jokes. We all go get another set of Buzz FPs for later & take off to leave. On our way out, we stop to get the rest of the silhouettes done on Main Street. Minus Bryce, of course.
The kids were definitely ready for a break! We get back to the cabin about 2 & realize we got no MouseKeeping because Bryce was there! But he got more towels??
Time for the boys to clean up the cabin, then.
No comments:
Post a Comment