This started as a way to share pictures. It is now a place for me to record my thoughts & plans. Not really interesting to anyone except me!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
New Trip Report in the works!!
Get ready Disney fans! Or family that is forced to read our adventures. I've got a new trip report in the works!! I'd really like to finish the entire thing, so I can post it to be read in chronological order, instead of backwards. In the meantime, if you're planning a trip to Disney, or think you might want to go, or just need a good Disney fix, check out easyWDW. Josh is always adding new information & is really up to date with his crowd calendars & activities going on. The community forum is super helpful, too, and Josh himself is involved in it quite a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Came across your blog from "People I want to Punch." Our kids, like all kids, love Disney. We live in Utah and strangely we have never been to Disneyland in California. Our kids have been to Disneyworld, Disney Paris and Disney Hong Kong. Even though our daughter has seen the world, she's feels gyped (sp?) because her friends have all been to Disneyland in California.
www.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment