Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Today is Thanksgiving!  It happened so fast.  It seems like time is just flying by.  The kids are getting older way before I'm ready.  I already have 2 that have outgrown me.  Not hard, I know, but it makes me sad & proud all at the same time.  I'm so thankful for the time I get to spend with them. So thankful for a husband that thinks it's important for me to stay home with them.  Thankful for the family we get to see today.  Thankful to still have my mom & sister living close. Thankful that Danny still has his parents & grandmothers. Thankful that we are fortunate enough to have a bounty of food.  Thankful for the roof over our heads.  Thankful for the life God has given us.  Thankful for our health. Thankful my children are healthy.  Thankful nobody reads this, since my writing skills aren't great!

No comments: